1. What is the online registration system?
This is a system in place to allow journalists, communication professionals, and general media representatives to request accreditation. You can access this system at www.panama2019.pa/inscripciones-media.
This system allows one to:
Fill out a Registration Request using an online Registration Form and enter the required information online.
Create an account with a password to access the Registration Form and upload required documents and credentials.
Check the status of a Registration Request.
2. What is the timeframe to submit my registration request to be accredited as a journalist for WYD Panama 2019?
Registration for journalists opens in the beginning of September 2018. The starting date will be announced soon on the official WYD website: www.panama2019.pa.
3. What is the deadline to submit my registration request?
The deadline to submit a Registration Request is November 30th, 2018.
4. I am a freelance journalist. Can I request accreditation to cover WYD Panama 2019?
Freelance journalists may also request accreditation to cover the WYD Panama 2019. They must complete the same process starting with the online Registration Request.
5. I would like to request accreditation to participate with my work team, as we need to enter events together to perform our role. Is this possible?
The online registration system allows Registration Requests for groups. Directions for requesting Registration as a group can be found in the User Manual for the Online Registration Form.